Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF - It's all about YOU!


Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

I love that quote! To some it may seem trite, but it really is true. When you believe in yourself and feel good about who you are, crtitisism and insults are dramatically less likely to make you feel bad. You will see that the poison is coming from the outside and not from within.

How many of you have felt this way? It's not just your general self esteem either...it is a daily battle... will I let this person affect me and my entire day, thusly also affecting how I in turn treat others? Or am I stong enough to let it slide off and be the person I am meant to be?

It's a tough question and there is no right or wrong answer, because if it was easy everyone could do it! :) A little humor to go with my last thoughts this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment